Open Innovation Network@WBT
Use the OIN@WBT to ignite and accelerate your Open Innovation enterprise.
Lead your company to new collaborative partnering opportunities by becoming a OIN@WBT member. Provide us with your technology wish list and let the WBT source technologies on your behalf as part of our annual outreach to universities, federal labs and the private sector.
The OIN@WBT promotes Open Innovation practices and embraces public and private companies seeking to:
- license or acquire technologies from universities, federal labs, and other private companies,
- collaborate with the federal government to jointly develop new products and technologies, and
- out-license or sell technologies no longer being pursued
The OIN@WBT is open to all companies with $50 million or more in annual revenue. Become part of the Open Innovation Network@WBT:
- Contact us to join
- We will schedule a brief interview to develop your individual needs list
- WBT will recruit technologies and applications based on your needs list
- Your organization will be listed as a OIN member , however all recruitment for technologies remains anonymous
- Receive VIP access and discounts on DCN Open Innovation Services
Sponsorship and Participation Packages
The WBT offers unprecedented access to Fortune 500 licensing professionals, venture investors, and federal funding decision-makers and university partners. Organizations can heighten their visibility before, during and after the WBT through sponsorship. WBT has been strongly supported by DoD, Roche, P&G, Licensing Executive Society, Lockheed Martin, Accenture, and many others throughout the years.
For more information on sponsoring the WBT visit, Sponsor benefits contact Amanda Radovic, Executive Director, for more information, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-477-6408.